1. When this conference will be held?
This conference will be held on 7-9 September 2017.
2. Where this conference will be held?
This conference will be held in A 'Famosa Resort Hotel, Alor Gajah, Malacca.
3. What theme for conference in this time?
Theme is City Green, City Sustainable.
4. How many overall participant estimate that will be present?
Expected over 400 participants will be present from within and overseas.
5. Who that will officiate conference?
Malacca State Government targetted YAB Datuk Sri Utama Mohd Najib Bin Tun Abduk Razak will officiate conference this time.
6. What main objective of the sponsorship?
The workshop main objective is discuss in detail green action plan based on Malacca master plan Bandar Teknologi Hijau State and UEA UN.
7. Who internal speaker expectation that will be present?
Malacca State Government targetted federal government agency involvement like KeTTHA, MOSTI, NRE, Pelancongan, Public Works Department (JKT), Economic Planning Unit (EPU), Tenaga Nasional Berhad, IPTA, private industry, NGO agency and so on.
8. Who organiser / major international organization this conference?
Urban Environmental Accords (UEA) is a international organization established on 5 June 2005 in Fransisco San, United States of America. UEA centralized in Gwangju, South Korea is a approach series recognised by United Nations (UN) Pertubuhan Bangsa-Bangsa Bersatu to enable cities throughout the world take green technology initiative to lower climate change impact by man.
9. How many UEA member membership throughout the world?
A total of 159 cities throughout the world registered under UEA programme which focuses to 7 primary sector and 21 green initiatives in handling climate change through green technology application like energy sector, water, transport, waste reduction and others.
10. When Malacca State Government get proposal mandate?
Malacca State Government got proposal mandate when attending Sidang Kemuncak Urban Environmental Accord Summit in Ilo Ilo, Philippines in 15 - 17 September 2015.